How the BMPCC4K Continues to Impress
Back in 2019, I made a decision that changed the course of my career – changing from the Sony A7iii to the Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K (BMPCC4K). Now, three years later, the BMPCC4K is a staple in my camera lineup and continues to be a top choice regardless of filming location or subject.
I spent some time thinking back on the different places I have used the camera and how it continues to impress me with its durability and capabilities. Check out the video above or here to see just what the BMPCC4K is capable of.
Interested in making the switch the BMPCC4K? Check out my setup to get started:
- BMPCC4K: Buy Here
- LUMIX Professional 12-35mm Lens II, F2.8: Buy Here
- The SMALLRIG BMPCC 4K & 6K Cage: Buy Here
- SMALLRIG Wooden Handle Grip: Buy Here
- SMALLRIG Camera Top Handle Grip: Buy Here
- SSD Mount Bracket SSD Holder from SMALLRIG: Buy Here
- Juicebox V-Mount Battery: Buy Here
- SMALLRIG V-Lock Assembly Kit: Buy Here
***Disclosure – Some of the links are affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, if you use those links to purchase an item, Frame Voyager receives a small commission. Thank you for your support!