Blackmagic Camera 7.7.1 Improves Blackmagic Studio Converter Performance
Blackmagic Design has announced a Blackmagic Camera 7.7.1 update that improves the overall performance of the Blackmagic Studio Converter. The update improves SDI and speaker output for clearer monitoring. It also sets the speaker to default to the off position after a factory reset.
The Blackmagic Camera 7.7.1 update also installs Blackmagic RAW Player, Blackmagic RAW Speed Test, Blackmagic RAW SDK and Blackmagic RAW plugins.
Blackmagic Camera 7.7.1 is available now as a free download on the Blackmagic Design website.
Blackmagic Studio Converter Updates
- Improved speaker output
- Fixed timecode output bug
- Fixed line on right side of monitor input
- Updated speaker auto latching on factory reset
Blackmagic RAW 2.2.1 Updates
- Premiere Pro plugin performance and stability improvements
- General performance and stability improvements
Stay tuned to Frame Voyager for the latest updates from Blackmagic Design.